A long time ago before the world was thrown into eternal darkness, I was nominated by Meg of A Geeky Gal to do the Give it a Light Novel Title tag and I completely spaced on it until now. As I’ve said before, Meg is a quintessential blogger when it comes to geeky interests. Check out her blog for topics on a wide variety of different fandoms, anime, and more recently mental health and wellness.
For those of you who, like myself, have no idea what a light novel title even is here’s the gist of the challenge. You choose a handful of anime and you give them overly long, self-describing titles. That’s all. I should have done this one months ago, but it got lost in the shuffle as my organization skills are questionable at best. So without any additional delay, let’s begin.
- Choose up to five anime, manga or visual novel series that have a short title
- Light novels that have shorter titles (Date A Live for example) are also allowed.
- Give these series a new title based on those classic overly long Light Novels we love!
- If someone has already picked a series you wanted. It’s OK! Let’s see your own take on the title!
- Link back to the original post so I can read people’s suggestions, I’d love to read everyone’s ideas.
- Include Give it a Light Novel Title in your tags so everyone including myself can find them all easily.
- Nominate around 1-6 bloggers
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma
Light novel title: I make food so well that people can’t stop having orgasms while eating it
Light novel title: Adult life is hard and keeps getting harder. Please send help!
Light novel title: That time I found a magic book and used it to kill people
One Punch Man
Light novel title: I want to be the strongest hero to ever live
Little Witch Academia
Light novel title: My Time at Luna Nova Magical Academy
This one was short and sweet, so I regret not doing it sooner. I’ll have something with a bit more substance tomorrow, but I hope this gave some of you a laugh. Until next time thanks for reading.