Identify yourselves! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?
It’s another flaming dump truck of an episode as Jason and I talk about Skyrim: the game that will not die and Marvel’s Avengers. Unfortunately, the Avengers video game is about as exciting as watching paint dry, so I go on a mountain of side tangents which Jason has conveniently shaved down into a hilarious bite sized chunk for your listening pleasure.
Along the way we also talk about Monster Hunter Rise after playing the PC demo, Pokémon Emerald, and Hades. Nothing but quality content.
As always, if you’d like to ask questions or suggest topics please reach out to us.
- 0:00:00 – YouTube Dislikes
- 0:05:16 – Skyrim Anniversary Edition
- 0:15:18 – Marvel’s Avengers and The Great Side Tangents
- Games We’ve Been Playing
- 0:33:37 – Monster Hunter Rise PC Demo
- 0:45:10 – Monster Hunter World
- 0:52:08 – Pokémon Emerald
- 1:09:02 – Hades
- 1:24:45 – Stardew Valley
Avenger’s PR disasters via Screenrants
George Lucas Ice Cream joke
EA + Disney relations via Wired
As always, thanks for listening and stay frosty.