The world is ending!
Not really, but after we talked about The World Ends With You a sequel was announced. Isn’t that weird?
And just ahead of Geoff Keighley’s annual awards show Jason and I took a stab at guessing who we think the winners will be. We’re inevitably going to be super wrong, but guessing while discussing the greater strokes of 2020 was a bit of a laugh. Also, we take a brief detour into what we’ve been playing (spoilers it’s more Pokémon and Pokémon adjacent games).
Also, apologies in advance if this week’s episode sounds a little weird. We had our recording software die on us numerous times mid-recording, but I’m confident Jason will have managed to edit it together into something coherent as he does every week. Just know that there might be a bit of weirdness due to technical hiccups on our end.
If you’ve got any questions you’d like to ask us feel free. If there is something you want to hear us chat about, provided it is video game related, we’re open to it.
- 0:00:00 – The World Ends With You Sequel Announced
- 0:03:57 – Game Awards – Introduction
- 0:08:50 – Game Awards – Winner Predictions
- 1:00:05 – Game Awards – Which Games Shouldn’t Be There Games we’ve been playing
- Games we’ve been playing
- 1:10:34 – Paradigm (Spoiler)
- 1:16:46 – Pokémon Pearl/Diamond
- 1:18:51 – Nexomon: Extinction (Spoiler)
As always, thanks for listening.