God damn it, Nintendo.
This week on Frosty Canucks Jason and I spend some time looking at Nintendo going full nuclear for a week and Cyberpunk 2077’s bullshit launch. Along the way we also take time to answer two viewer questions, one pertaining to the viability of a music game renaissance and the other on the impact of power creep. We also spend an extraordinarily long time talking about Nexomon: Extinction now that I’ve finished playing it.
If you’ve got any questions you’d like to ask us feel free. If there is something you want to hear us chat about, provided it is video game related, we’re open to it.
- 0:00:00 – Nintendo Shenanigans
- 0:19:29 – Will Rock Band and Guitar Hero come back?
- 0:30:55 – Cyberpunk 2077 High Jinks
- 0:43:08 – Power Creeping
- Games we’ve been playing
- 0:56:31 – Nexomon: Extinction
- 1:08:55 – Doom: Eternal
- 1:11:54 – Nexomon: Extinction (Again)
- 1:14:46 – Luigi’s Mansion 3
- 1:15:52 – Yakuza: Like A Dragon
- 1:19:52 – Flipping Death (Spoiler)
As always, thanks for listening.