We riding stonks to the moon, gamers!
This week on Frosty Canucks we cover Nintendo’s success with the Switch by way of the recently announced lifetime sales, yet another nail in Staida’s coffin, how stacked May is this year, and Thomas Mahler’s outcry about shady shit within the game’s industry. A not insignificant amount of time is also once again spent going over the games we’ve been playing so there’s lots more Monster Hunter World and Yakuza Like A Dragon. I swears this is the last episode for a while where I’ll talk about either at such length. You can hold me to that.
Oh yeah. Also stonks.
As with every week, feel free to reach out to us via our social channels if you have a question or topic you’d like us to cover.
- 0:00:00 – GameStop (GME) Stocks
- 0:07:06 – Nintendo Switch Sales
- 0:25:19 – Google Stadia Dead?
- 0:32:38 – May 2021 is Stacked
- 0:40:27 – Snakeoil Salesmen in the Gaming Industry
- Games We’ve Been Playing
- 0:47:58 – Monster Hunter World
- 0:59:35 – Yakuza: Like A Dragon
- 1:17:46 – Superliminal
- 1:20:11 – Star Renegades
- 1:23:08 – GRIS
- 1:26:33 – MediEvil
As always, thanks for listening and stay frosty.