This week on Frosty Canucks we talk a ton about the recent Nintendo direct which happened a day before recording (lucky). In addition, we also spent some time talking about Warner Brothers successfully patenting the Nemesis system and about which games we believe would still hold up today if they had never been released. There’s also a lot of games talk as Jason’s been plowing through his back catalog and I spend way too long talking about Huniepop 2. It’s all good stuff I promise.
As with every week, feel free to reach out to us via our social channels if you have a question or topic you’d like us to cover.
- 0:00:00 – Nemisis System Patent
- 0:11:12 – Nintendo Direct February 2021
- 0:37:17 – Which Games Would Hold Up Today if Released with No Improvements?
- Games We’ve Been Playing
- 0:46:17 – Control Ultimate Edition
- 0:52:22 – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 0:58:12 – Concrete Genie
- 1:01:44 – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 1:03:30 – HuniePop 2: Double Date
- 1:13:00 – Star Renegades
- 1:23:24 – Hitman 2
As always, thanks for listening and stay frosty.