Or at least Jason was on this week’s episode. Jason and I delved into the Sony State of Play and Pokémon Nintendo Direct and discussed our individual takeaways (spoilers, neither of us are positive). We also discuss the recent death of Anthem and how we feel about shouting out smaller developers and their games. Also, I lied and spent time talking about Monster Hunter again.
As with every week, feel free to reach out to us via our social channels if you have a question or topic you’d like us to cover.
- 0:00:00 – Anthem Next Cancelled by EA
- 0:08:54 – Sony State of Play and the Cost of Patches
- 0:27:09 – Pokémon Direct
- 0:35:14 – Do you feel obligated to shout out smaller games/developers?
- Games We’ve Been Playing
- 0:48:13 – Hitman 2
- 0:53:19 – Slay the Spire
- 0:56:15 – Monster Hunter World
- 1:01:51 – Marvel’s Spider-Man
- 1:08:03 – Twin Breaker: A Sacred Symbols Adventure
- 1:13:57 – Evoland 1 and 2
- 1:18:14 – A Plague Tale: Innocence (Spoilers)
As always, thanks for listening and stay frosty.