Fuck Rogers. Am I right, fellas?
This week on Frosty Canucks we take a look at the March SquEnix presentation, developers being dumb, and the possibility of the whole EU banning lootboxes following in the footsteps of Germany. As always we also spend time talking about the games we’ve been playing. Topics include: Loop Hero, Shadow Warrior, Sayonara Wild Hearts, Ocarina of Time, and more.
If you’d like to ask us a question or provide a discussion topic please hit us up on any of our social channels.
- 0:00:00 – Rogers (Canadian telecom company) Discussion
- 0:03:53 – Square Enix Spring Presentation
- 0:18:23 – Why Some Developers Don’t Understand Their Player Base Discussion
- 0:33:10 – Germany’s Loot Box for Minors Policy and Pokemon Eggs are Loot Boxes?
- Games We’ve Been Playing
- 0:50:28 – Loop Hero
- 1:00:48 – Monster Hunter World
- 1:10:04 – Hitman 2
- 1:12:23 – Shadow Warrior
- 1:15:28 – Metro Exodus
- 1:17:57 – A Plague Tale: Innocence
- 1:20:02 – Sayonara Wild Hearts
- 1:24:41 – The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
As always, thanks for listening and stay frosty.