The government total sucks!
This episode we’ve had no short supply of interesting topics to go through be it the launch woes of Outriders, Epic Games buying their market share, and Sony’s decision to pivot into focusing on their blockbuster titles. Along the way we also talk about how game systems help to create stories in games that are otherwise not known for their story telling potential and delve into the games we’ve been playing. As a warning there are a fair few Firewatch spoilers this week, but otherwise topics of Disgaea, Ori, and Utawarerumono are abound among others.
As always if you’d like to reach out with questions you can contact us through our social channels.
- 0:00:00 – Ontario COVID Update
- 0:03:03 – Outriders and the Inventory Glitch
- 0:12:38 – Epic Games Losing Money
- 0:26:26 – Sony’s Obsession with Blockbluster hits
- 0:37:08 – Immersion and Individualized Stories Told Through
- Game Systems Games We’ve Been Playing
- 0:50:56 – Firewatch (Spoilers)
- 0:59:08 – Luigi’s Mansion 3
- 1:03:41 – Disgaea
- 1:14:39 – Suicide Guy
- 1:18:35 – Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception/Mask of Truth (Spoilers)
- 1:29:00 – Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition (Spoilers)
As always, thanks for listening and stay frosty.