Crunch? Get that shit outta here!
This week on Frosty Canucks Jason and Frosti dive into crunch with the recent announcement that Insomniac developed Ratchet and Clank with no crunch. We’ve got some insider anecdotes that you’ll want to hear. As well as that we talk about the strangely controversial announcement that Battlefield 2042 will only feature multiplayer. Following that it’s the games we’ve been playing with a heavy focus on Jason’s recent time playing Resident Evil 4 and Frosti’s continued foray into Them’s Fightin’ Herds.
As always if you’d like to reach out with questions you can contact us through our social channels.
- 0:00:00 – Personal News
- 0:03:49 – Crunch – Not at Insomniac
- 0:22:57 – Battlefield 2042 Discussion About Multiplayer Only
- 0:40:31 – A Chive’s Intermission
- Games We’ve Been Playing
- 0:41:42 – The Variety Hour (that’s not an hour)
- 0:54:59 – Monster Train
- 1:01:28 – Resident Evil 4
- 1:13:09 – Them’s Fightin’ Herds
- 1:27:08 – LEGO City Undercover
- 1:32:33 – Overboard!
Battlefield 2042 has no Campaign via VGChartz
Ratchet and Clank developed with no Crunch via VGChartz
As always, thanks for listening and stay frosty.